Birth & Postpartum Preparation
Welcome! I am planning the next course for spring 2024: Feb-March
Hi! My name is Anya, and I would love to invite you to an in-depth 10-hr course to prepare together for both the birth and the postpartum time.
I am a certified childbirth educator and a birth doula, you can find me at www.avocadoparenthood.com.Oslo has been my home for the last 3.5 years, and it has been a great pleasure to meet and support wonderful families!
When and where do we meet?
There will be 5 meetings in total across 3 weeks, each class will be about 2-2.5hrs.We will meet on: Tue and Thu evenings. I am currently looking at end of Feb-early March. Will make sure to confirm the dates and location closer to the date.What topics do we cover?
- The "culture" of birth, birth satisfaction factors, decision making, and the birth plan
- The start of labor, stages of labor, the hormones, pain-coping practices and partner support
- What to expect the first 24 hours after birth and in the first days postpartum: expectations, the body, and the emotions
- Babies' needs, care for the baby, your support planWhat do you get?
- 10+ hours of learning together in person
- Topics ranging from birth satisfaction factors, decision making, stages of labour, pain coping strategies, finding your strength in labour – to what to expect the first 24hours and a postpartum plan and much more
- A small group setting where you can ask all the questions
- Weekly take-home digital materials for each session
- Optional exercises for you & your partner
- A wonderful community after the course is doneCost and sign-up
Join with your partner - 5500 NOK total for 2 people
You are more than welcome to come with your partner or your friend or the person who will help you during birth or postpartum 🤍Payment is made via Vipps to Avocado Parenthood business account - VIPPS # 819645
Would you like to join? Any questions that came up? Please send a quick message below:
Thank you, talk soon!
Have a nice day ahead!